Thank you for visiting our website. We, Pascaline and Gaëtan, are welcoming you to their beautiful naturist camping site in the heart of the Ariege. Situated in an alluring valley surrounded by unspoiled countryside, away from all the hustle and bustle of everyday life
Camping Millefleurs lays at the foot of the Pyrenees, southwest of France near the border of Spain and Andorra. The site is very accessible and has all the modern facilities you can think of.
2020 Swimming pool 5.00 x 10.00
COVID – 19
We are happy to announce the opening of the campsite on June 2, 2020.
See you soon in the heart of nature
Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Pascaline and Gaëtan
We offer a naturist camp site with:
- 40 spacious levelled pitches with fixed electricity points and stunning views over the Pyrenees mountains
- We have a few caravans available to hire
- Modern and new sanitary facilities
- Sauna with wood burning stove
- Recreation area’s inside and out
- Wifi acces point
- Small library
- Pre-ordered fresh bread
- 2 jeu de boule Lanes
- Beautiful walks on the campsite, 2 naturist hiking trails in the forest on wildlife paths as well as on bird songs. Seen panoramic on the Ariegeois Pyrenees and a binder with walks in the area.
- And the new playground.
Camping Millefleurs is situated in a beautiful valley with stunning views over the Pyrenees mountains.
Within a radius of 60 miles there is lots of things to do and see.
We are close to the border of the country Andorra for a bit of retail therapy due to Andorra being tax-free.
More cultural are the historic cities of Mirepoix, Foix, Pamiers en Carcassonne where you find local arts and crafts and weekly farmers markets.
For you interested in the history of the Catharen period, the beautifully preserved town of Carcassonne is a must see.
Also the only intact castle of this period is in Foix and is open to the public every day.
Camping Millefleurs has reasonable tariffs. A pitch in high season for instance for 2 persons and electricity costs about € 31,00 and € 18,00 in the off season before June 15th and after September 1st.
En savoir plus . . .